13.10.12

d e n i m

So here I am wearing again my favorite denim polo (armani from an ukay ukay again :) ). I just love layering clothes. Wearing a long or oversized top and finishing it with a cover up its either a polo,jacket,cardigan or a denim vest (so what ? hahaha)
I don't care what other people say if Im buying only in an ukay-ukay, as long as you use it well and as stylish as you can there's no wrong with that! Many of my fashion icons are buying from an ukay-ukay and they use it very well! I believe its not on the brand or how much the price is, what you get from buying in an expensive store you can also get in ukay-ukay. Its only the name that your paying! But I also love branded things sadly I dont have a lot of that :) hahaha 


Enough of the ukay ukay thing! Anyway I love bringing bags especially big bags where I can put a lot of things! But whats only inside my bag is only a sketch pad and a pencil case for sketching! nothing too important! hahaha I love bringing bags wherever I go even though it has no things inside. Maybe because I get my confidence from my bag I guess?? hahaha











I actually made the canvas bag (DIY ) its so easy to make lucky for me I have a sewing machine! I have # canvas bag that i made Im planning to sell it soon hahaha :)





No comments:

Post a Comment