22.11.12

LAYERING

                                        

This was taken during my dressmaking class haha :D Layering of clothes is my style! I just love mixing clothes. As seen on the runways of givenchy,facetasm, etc. LAYERING of clothes is in now! And also my idol blogger Karl Leuterio he also loves layering clothes haha.I dont care if its hot as long as I look fabulous and gorgeous! And I think its also a technique for me to hide my FATS!! Yes IM FAT!!! hahaha Im a plus-zize bitch! haha Im not saying that I don't have that confidence so I hide my fats, its just that for me to look good hahaha or what so ever! its hard to explain! I embrace the word fat and I love my self so much! Being big doesn't mean you can't look fashionista haha I want to prove the world that being fat is fun! hahaha. Its  supposed to be an all white outfit but I found this very gorgeous denim vest and put it on and it looks good naman haha :D Its not normal to wear 3 piece top, but for me its normal hahaha good thing its not that hot that day so im not sweating too much haha :D  






















No comments:

Post a Comment