12.11.12

FACETASM Tokyo Fashion Week S//S 2013


Designer Hiromichi Ochiai of Tokyo's premiere fashion label FACETASM took a risk in color blocking and layering for the brand's spring summer 2013 collection at The Mercedes Benz  Fashion Week Tokyo! I super love the playfulness of all the garments. The red carpet style runway adds more glamour show including the big curly hair of the female models! 




Layering! Layering! and moooooore LAYERING!!!! OH MY GOSH! I super love ett! Im sure many fashionista out there will love this collection! I super love playing with colors and layering clothes everytime I go out! That's the reason why I love FACETASM's collection! What they did with the styling of the men are so awesome! Most of the men has a good taste in dressing up! Most of them would like to wear casual clothes like simple jeans and pair it with a plain polo but some men who are adventurous, daring and especially confident with they're gender would wear this gorgeous pieces from Facetasm! I must say that this styling is not new to me, because I've seen this on GIVENCHY, Rick Owens, Im not saying Hiromichi Ochiai copied it from them its just that its not new for me anymore hahaha BUT!!!! I still LOVE IT!!!!

               




 OH MY GOD!!! I want that outfit from the model in left!










this is my favorite look!!!!!







photo source: http://www.freshnessmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment