28.9.12

Rick Owens Spring Summer 2013

I've always been a huge fan of Rick Owens! In his 2013 RTW collection Owens's inspiration was sky dancers. The collection was full of flowy dresses, leather black dresses, and off course Rick Owen's signature floor length skirts (for me he is known for that because I see all of his collection has that skirts. Just like in his men collection last season, where men are wearing floor length skirts! SUPER LOVELY!). Anyway the shoes made a huge impact (I SUPER LOVE ETT)! That gold gladiator shoes, I wish it has a men's version! If your not a fashion lover you will not love the hair!For me it completes the look! Very fresh and pale yet fierce. The hair is perfect combination of the dresses. 










 I wish he'll make a men's version of this! It will be a sure a hit!








This is my most favorite look on the collection! I don't know whats in the mind of Rick Owens for creating this kind of outfit! And the material that he used is so classy! Very couture! Black always looks good (depending the design)











No comments:

Post a Comment